Friday, November 9, 2012

Packing

Totally not having to do with eating healthy, I just need to vent... It's really hard to pack up a whole house by yourself -- especially with 2 young, emotional children. Clara has been very clingy wanting to be held anytime I am not laying on the couch or floor. Charlie has been acting out and wanting to cuddle a lot. Both are very sweet, but very annoying. I cant get much done. I try to do a lot during Clara's nap and after the kids go to bed, but I am so tired by then I also just want to sit. I finished Charlie's quilt today, so I have no other projects going on so I can focus better. I want to be a good mom, but I need to pack, and I feel something is going to give no matter what. Even when I pay more attention to them and cuddle them, I am stressed out so bad that the little annoyances that kids always have are greatly magnified and I snap more easily. Walking helps some, so of course I havent had much time for that, and the weather is a lot cooler.

On a semi-better note, being so stressed has me eating less because I have no appetite. I choose healthier options when I can, and even Charlie is taking note and eating healthier. We found out Joel has high cholesterol, too, so he will be joining our new eating style since he will finally be home every night.

Thank you for listening  reading. Any tips on moving with kids is greatly appreciated. I will try to post some new recipes or ideas soon, but this week is going to be tough, and we wont have internet for a while, so it may be slow.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Packing and moving with kids is sooooo hard. Work when you can, it all seems to come together by moving day, somehow! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete