Saturday, November 3, 2012

Parties

Well, giving myself permission to "cheat" for birthdays and such wasnt a good idea. I am actually sick to my stomach from the past 2 days. Yesterday my sweet adorable little angel turned 1. We had a family party and I enjoyed some pizza. Fail! Clara and I were both miserable. Then today we had a friend party with yummy snacks. Most of them were fine, but I gave in to some cold pizza with the boys and a crescent roll, then a cupcake. Fail 2! I am so ready to kick it in to gear this week. Sugar makes me tired, breads make me sick... they all weigh me down (literally. lol) and make me sluggish. I am ready to clear out the food, eat some healthy, yummy snacks, and ride my bike.

I have a few recipes to post, but it's late. Joel is leaving for his new job so I will have more time. I dont even know if anyone is following this, so I guess it's not too rushed. I will post some this week and hopefully have good news about being good. <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment